A 15-Week Drama Therapy Training Group – Live Online
Facilitated by Armand Volkas, LMFT, RDT/BCT
• Are you a licensed psychotherapist, MFT Trainee, Associate, social worker, student, life coach, teacher, trainer or group facilitator?
• Do you want to learn how to facilitate drama therapy processes with individuals, couples, families and groups?
• Are you interested in enlivening and enriching your practice by crafting effective and creative interventions through action methods?
REGISTERED DRAMA THERAPIST ALTERNATE TRAINING
This course fulfills the core drama therapy 3 unit (45 hour) educational requirement for Principles of Drama Therapy in the Alternative Training Program with the North American Drama Therapy Association when combined with additional required coursework. An additional $50 administrative fee will be added to your course fees due. See below for an outline of course learning objectives. Contact Armand Volkas for more information.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
• 36 Continuing Education (CE) Credits are available for Psychologists, MFTs, LPCCs and LCSWs for an additional $75 fee.
• CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Academy (SCA) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Academy is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
• The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association
• SCA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California. RNs must retain this document for 4 years after the course concludes.
• SCA is an approved CE provider for National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches (CEP Number 100196)
• For questions about enrolling in CE or receiving your Certificate of Attendance, email [email protected]
• For other questions about CE contact David Lukoff, PhD at [email protected]
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Armand Volkas, MFT, RDT/BCT
510.595.5500, ext. 11