Living Arts offers the following courses for CE credits : • Principles of Drama Therapy (36 CEs) • Healing the Wounds of History (36 CEs) • Foundations of Expressive Arts Therapy (36 CEs) • Autobiographical Therapeutic Performance (36 CEs)
- CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Academy (SCA) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Academy is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- SCA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California. RNs must retain this document for 4 years after the course concludes. SCA is an approved CE provider for National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches (CEP Number 100196).
- For questions about enrolling in CE or receiving your Certificate of Attendance, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other questions about CE contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.
- Please note: An additional $75 fee is required to cover CE administrative costs.